- Kid Lennon, artist and musician, made his way into the industry through unusual means. Starting with open mics and street art, Kid quickly built a buzz in his local scene.
- After leveraging a chance encounter with NBA star Shaquille O’Neil at an open mic he was able to capitalize on the growing popularity of the now Shaq co-signed song “Hippy Kid”.
- He went on opening for many major acts such as Lil Wayne, Migos, Lil Uzi, Ludacris, and many more. As well as working with brands such as HighTimes and RedBull.
- He is currently touring with Afroman and working on his debut audio/visual album.
- Follow for more info and content on: