Effective date: Jan.-Dec. 2021
- The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which The GreenGrow Expo and its’ associated Events (also, in this document referred to as; the Organization / the Event) and its organizers and venues and partners work diligently to adhere to. In consideration of my participation in this and any all events and ancillary aspects related to GreenGrow Expo in June 2020 foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
- I am aware of the existence of the risk to my physical person due to my participation in the Event. I am aware that I could be exposed to injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to a myriad of other conditions or even death.
- I affirm that I have not experienced symptoms of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
- I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30 days.I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days.
- I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus or the disease it causes.
- Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation in the Organizations Events and I recognize that I may, in any case, be at risk of contracting COVID-19 while participating and even while traveling to and from said Events.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, GreenGrow Expo, along with its organizers, sponsors, exhibitors, partners, board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, venues used for the Events, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 or any other sickness, illness or injury while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the venues or facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or any other sickness, illness or injury sustained.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The GreenGrow Expo, LLP company, Sustainable Kits, LLC and its organizers, members, owners, contractors and employees from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19 or any other sickness, illness, financial losses or injuries sustained while participating in Events at your own risk and liability.
- By signing below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation. This waiver will remain effective for this and all future Events you choose to attend.
Our Enhanced Safety Protocols
Our Event has worked diligently for new safety protocols that include:
1) Social Distancing Throughout the Event, Including extra spacing on BOTH sides between exhibitors
2) One-Way traffic through expo hall lanes
3) Free and available hand sanitizers and PPE stations
4) Masks required for staff and exhibitors
5) Masks available; some free and some for sale at the Events
6) Temperature Checks and No Admittance if Fever Present
7) UVC Infrared Handheld Sterilizer for Ink Pens and Touched Items in Event Registration Area
8) Many More Consideration Made for Guest Safety. All guests acknowledge this two-page document is valid, and by attending this event, agree to these terms.